...

...spends time together...has fun together...trains together...learns together...laughs together...competes together...stays together...loves together...

Saturday, January 11, 2014

Vegas Baby, Yeah!


Well, here we are just a few days before we leave for SHOT Show and it doesn't feel like we have anything done! Christy starts her first day of vacation today but I am stuck working on Monday [long story]! At least we have this weekend together to try to get prepared for the trip. This trip to Vegas will be a combination of work and a whole lot of pleasure [not EVERYTHING that happens in Vegas will be posted here! lol] . We are looking forward to hanging out with friends, making some new ones and also making some new business contacts. Overall, this will be a great break for us since we have been working a lot of hours, and combined with creating this blog, we haven't had a whole lot of time together since the start of the Holidays. We will definitely blog about each day of the SHOT Show so everyone who didn't get to go can share in the experience with us! Of course, we will bring everyone back a t-shirt! Hahaha
The only drawback to this trip will be that I have to wear a finger brace on my trigger finger the entire time and I only have four weeks to go! I hope it doesn't get in the way of me playing the slots! Overall, the thing that I am most excited about is that I get to spend some quality time with my best friend, my wife!


No comments:

Post a Comment