...

...spends time together...has fun together...trains together...learns together...laughs together...competes together...stays together...loves together...

Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Laser Engraving / Prep for Nationals

A few days before we left for the IDPA Nationals in Tulsa, OK, and also as an early Birthday present for Christy, we headed over to a friend's house to get some of our gear laser engraved. This is the same laser engraving machine that engraved our guns, mags, and knives. I wanted Christy to look sharp at Nationals and at the same time represent our blog. We were not sure how it would turn out on plastic and kydex, but the results were great! I filled in the lettering on her Blade-Tech holster and her mag holder to really make it stand out. It really complimented her shooting jersey and vest. I decided not to fill the engraving on my holster and mag holder because I liked the coloring that the laser left behind. -Gene







No comments:

Post a Comment