...

...spends time together...has fun together...trains together...learns together...laughs together...competes together...stays together...loves together...

Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Our Anniversary



19 years ago today I married my soul mate, my sweetheart, my best friend! These 19 years have had their fair share of ups and downs, but with each passing year my love for Christy has only grown stronger and I thank God every day for bringing her into my life so many years ago (1986). In these 19 years of marriage, we sure have had some fun and we are blessed to have had the chance to share our adventures with so many great friends and family. We are also thrilled that we have been able to share our lives with all of you over the last year.

On our Anniversary four years ago I bought Christy her first gun, her XD9. That was the beginning of The Couple That Shoots Together. Fast forward four years later for our 19th Anniversary, what did we get each other? A pair of shooting mats. Can you blame us? They were on sale!






No comments:

Post a Comment