...

...spends time together...has fun together...trains together...learns together...laughs together...competes together...stays together...loves together...

Thursday, January 8, 2015

Bass Pro Shop - Memphis Pyramid - Coming Soon



The Memphis Pyramid was built back in 1991.  I remember my college days watching Memphis State basketball in the Pyramid (yes, I went to school there before the name changed to University of Memphis).  I can even brag that I was part of the first class to graduate from Memphis State in the Pyramid. That being said, I never imagined back then that the Pyramid would eventually be transformed into an amazing Bass Pro Shop and hotel.

I snapped this picture just yesterday when we were passing by on the way home.  This location is scheduled to open this Spring.  We can't wait to check it out when we are back in town.

Here is an article that I found on Bass Pro's website that gives a lot of information about what the Pyramid will have to offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment